29th September – The ‘Pearmain’ Cup – 18 Holes Stroke Play – £15 – Non Members / £6 – Members. Everyone is welcome to come and take part, no matter the level.
Following the governments new rules during Covid-19, from the 29th March 2021
This practical guide has been prepared to explain the measures that MUST be adhered to, during COVID-19. It has been developed using industry and medical guidance, provided by golf’s governing bodies.
It is very important these measures are followed by all, to help safeguard the health of our staff and members. If people do not follow these measures, then disciplinary action may be taken, and you may be banned from playing at Ely On Par Golf Driving Range Ltd, and have your membership revoked, or banned from our premises.
For golfers, the measures cover each step of the journey from home to 1st tee and golf driving range / facilities, and returning home again.
These measures are in place at all times. The measures and procedures are under constant review and will be updated as advice from Government, health authorities and golf Governing Bodies evolve, in line with the Government’s published Roadmap out of COVID-19 restrictions.
All golfers are encouraged to download and use the NHS COVID-19 tracing app and QR check in code.
Thank you for your patience and for following these measures and to be clear, the safety of everyone must and will always be our priority.
Players choose to attend the club/ play golf at their own risk.
PLAY SAFE, STAY SAFE
➀ Course Access
Access to the golf course and golf driving range for members and Independent visitors will be permitted from 29th March 2021. To access the course, range, facilities must:
• Not be in self-isolation and not be displaying any COVID-19 symptoms.
• You must not gather in groups of more than 6 people anywhere outside (including on the course and in the car park).
➁ Arrival & Play
• There will be no restriction on the amount of times a member, independent players can play.
• Fourballs are permitted.
• The Pro Shop is closed.
• Golfers should travel to the club in line with government legislation.
• Sensible car parking should be used, to ensure adequate social distancing.
• Always observe a minimum of 2 metres social distancing and do not gather in groups of more than 6 anywhere outside. • Please use the hand sanitising station as you enter the building.
• The practice putting green, driving range are open as usual. Please ensure social distancing at all times. PLAY SAFE STAY SAFE
➂ Check-in Protocol
• Please check in at Club house reception for paying members or independent players prior to teeing off or using the range facilities for a token. For members whom don’t need to enter the clubhouse, range facilities, please use the course hand sanitisation station as you enter towards the course.
• There will be staff available in the reception area, during the hours of 8am-21:00 hrs Monday to Friday, and 8am-19:00 hrs Saturday to Sunday.
➃ Clubhouse and Range Facilities
• You must not mix with any other household/s indoors.
• Please wear a face mask at all times when inside the clubhouse/ toilet areas.
• Please be careful to maintain social distancing and follow any directional signage in place.
• Our bar is currently open 8 am – 19:00/ 21:00 (weather and demand permitting). Take away hot menu drinks are also available. Self-owned buggies can be used by individuals.
PLAY SAFE, STAY SAFE
➄ To the First Tee
• Play is permitted from the 1st tee only.
• You must not gather in groups of more than 6 people outside at any time outside (including around the first tee and car park and range area).
• Groups up to 4 players are permitted.
• You must not gather in groups of more than 6 people on the course, at any time.
• A minimum of 2 metres social distancing must observed at all times. Please take extra care with this on tee boxes and greens.
• Flagsticks must remain in the hole at all times and must not be touched.
• Ball washers must not be used.
• Bunker rakes will be removed, players to smooth sand with feet or club. Bunkers can continue being classed as ‘Ground Under Repair’ (play it if you want or take a free drop) in social golf if you wish. You must not smooth the sand before you prefer lie your ball.
• Players must not touch another player’s equipment or golf ball.
• Players must refrain from handshakes and other physical contact.
• Once a hole is completed, the group in front must have exited the tee box before players can progress to the next hole.
• Score cards will be available from the entrance foyer. Please mark your own card and do not swap with other players.
• When playing social golf, please try to avoid doubling back to play again if a ball is lost, unplayable, or in a penalty area.
• Please maintain a good pace of play, keeping up with the group ahead and letting faster groups behind you through, as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience, understanding and cooperation during this time.
Thanks for your understanding.
All staff @ On Par
Full Member Benefits
Golf Membership at On Par opens the door to a wonderful world of golf, practice facilities and a friendly and functional clubhouse with bar and restaurant as well as a lively events calendar.
Always a great place to go! We love the events and live music, and now my youngest is really getting into golf!
We love the Driving Range and the no pressure friendly atmosphere. Couldn’t recommend this place enough & can’t wait to have a round of Golf!
On Par Ely
CB6 2SH, UK
1st April - Summer Hours
Mon-Thurs: 9:00am - 9:00pm
Fri-Sun: 9:00am - 7:00pm
1st November - Winter Hours
Mon, Tue & Thurs: 9:00am - 9:00pm
Wed, Fri-Sun: 9:00am - 5:00pm